How Supported Living Works
Supported Community Living provides direct in-home support to meet individual needs for homemaker/personal care, social services, and transportation.
Our staff of trained professionals can help increase independence by helping individuals work towards self-sufficiency in:
Activities of daily living
Completing personal goals
Identifying and pursuing interests
Developing meaningful relationships
Engaging with the community
Led by the individual, we will work as a team to create a plan that helps maximize their independence, and prioritizes their unique goals.
Key members of the team may include:
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Our trained DSPs will provide assistance as needed with activities of daily living, personal care, community integration, and help individuals work towards achieving the goals identified in their person-centered plan.
- Our Program Coordinators oversee the services we provide in the individual’s home and work with all members of the team to ensure that their needs are met.
- Our Program Director oversees all aspects of our Supported Community Living program ensuring that the services we provide are truly inspiring life journeys.
Whether its through our reliable accessible transportation services or available public transportation, we work to ensure that every individual has easy, anytime access to destinations in their community.
Many of the individuals we support take advantage of this availability to attend:
Work and volunteer opportunities
Gatherings with family and friends
Religious services of their preference
Vacations (out of state and international available)
We encourage self-advocacy is whenever possible. But, if you need extra support, our trained professionals can help advocate on your behalf.
Social Services Team
- Our social services team works to support your social and emotional needs and links you with beneficial community supports. They can also help you obtain and maintain benefits, work to ensure that your rights are being observed, and help to resolve grievances if needed.
Payee Account Specialist
- Our Payee Specialists can help you manage your financial affairs, including:
- Monthly budgeting support
- Maintaining personal bank accounts
- Tracking your money to ensure compliance with Social Security regulations
- Preparing monthly cost-to-live reports and disseminating to appropriate parties
- Financial education
- Our scheduling team works to ensure that a staff member is present in your home when you need them. We offer preferred staffing, giving you a voice and input into who provides your care.
Everyone deserves a safe, accessible, and comfortable place to call home. Whether you are looking for an opening in one of our licensed homes, or you’re happy in your current home and just looking for additional support, we can help! Contact our Supported Community Living team or your county service coordinator to get started today!
View our licensed home virtual tours below!
Ready to get started?
Service Eligibility & Admission Process
Get the specifics on who is eligible for our programs and services and how to enroll!