Scheduling Manager – Supported Community Living
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As a Scheduling Manager, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; degree preferred
Computer, email, and various software competency
- At least two years of experience working in the DD field and/or experience in personnel scheduling
General Requirements For All Positions:
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and the leadership
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures.
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Responsible for ensuring all locations are staffed to meet the needs of individuals per their person-centered plan.
- Responsible for maintaining electronic personel, scheduling, and attendance software platforms.
- Attend daily Supported Community Living connections meetings and gather information necessary to stay informed on current and future scheduling needs.
- Responsible for frequent email, phone, and text commuications with staff, departments, family members/guardians, and external stakeholders in regards to scheduling plans.
- Participate in rotation for scheduling on-call (additional pay for on-call hours)
$20.00+ per hour, based on education and experience
Monday – Friday
- High School Diploma, Degree Preferred
- Computer Competency
- At least two years working in the DD field and/or experience in scheduling