Do you like to shop? Are you always on the hunt for a great deal? If so, check out this great opportunity to put your unique skills to work for the benefit of Open Door and the people we support!
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidates who are motivated to make a difference using their purchasing power! Apply today for this administrative opening at our corporate offices!
- At least one year of experience in DD field preferred
- At least 3 years of accounting or purchasing experience preferred
In this role, you will work in the accounting department under the supervision of our Finance Manager to:
- Handle purchase requests for company supplies/equipment as well as purchases for individuals.
- Coordinate with teams to ensure purchases for individuals are made according to their ISP/PCP.
- Keep accurate records and documentation, including receipts.
- Maintain individual inventories of personal property
- Assist individuals with in-person shopping by providing transportation and in-store support.
- Use cost-comparison and cost-saving measures to secure high quality products at the best price possible to meet company budget.
- Other duties per full job description
Starting at $15.00 per hour
- Additional pay based on relevant experience and/or education
Monday – Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm