Program Coordinator (Open Door Art Studio & Gallery)
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. We are looking for a creative and motivated person with an affinity for the arts! Join Open Door Art Studio & Gallery and Inspire the Creative Journeys of the artists we support!
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess a degree in a related field and/or experience commensurate to job responsibilities.
- Ability to participate and pass the Medication Administration Course.
General Requirements For All Positions:
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and leadership.
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms.
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures.
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Serve as the liaison between Open Door Art Studio & Gallery and county boards, SSA’s, Nisonger, providers, and other agencies as assigned.
- Attend all ISP and team meetings, assisting with the creation of meaningful goals in and reporting on progress.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation as required by Open Door policies and procedures for all represented artists.
- Assist with medication administration, conduct MAR audits, and provide education and follow up as needed.
- Assist with transportation of artists to and from the program and within the community.
- Provide creative, individualized mentorship that promotes artistic growth helps program participants reach their goals and achieve positive outcomes.
- Facilitate fine-art programming across the offered mediums.
- Perform various studio-related activities as assigned by Program Director.
- Communicate with supervisor and other program staff as needed to meet organization and program goals and objectives.
- Assist with planning and execution of in-house and community-based exhibitions and community experiences.
- Help ensure the program is delivering high-quality fine arts programming to represented artists.
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to programming and goal progress.
- Attend all meetings as assigned.
-A degree in a related field and/or experience commensurate to job responsibilities.
-Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
-Ability to participate and pass the Medication Administration Course.
Starting at $16.50/hour + experience.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
(Additional weekend hours for exhibition openings)