At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As a Production Instructor, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission!
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to participate and pass the Medication Administration Course.
- Provides services and supports to meet the immediate needs of the persons enrolled in the Open Door Adult Day Programs
- Assists individuals entering/exiting vehicles as required
- Provides personal assistance to individuals as required
- Completes delegated nursing duties as assigned by the Nurse – Adult Day Services
- Supports individual in skill development as defined by Program Specialist
- Maintains environment to ensure individual is safe and secure
- Maintains required documentation
- Participates as a team member in the development of Individual Services Plan (ISP)
- Provides status information
- Plans and participates in activities as required
- Performs other professional duties as required
- Requisition of supplies/equipment required to complete duties
- Completes written reports as required by board policy or the ISP
- Supervision of Production Associates
- Supports implementation of consumers’ vocational habilitation and/or employment services goals
- Manages (individuals) workforce production capacities
- Maintains communications with U-Co management the workforce capacity of individuals being served
- Accurately input as needed on Advisor and Caretracker for services provided to the individuals served at Open Door.
$12.50 – $13.50 per hour
Monday – Friday
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance
- Must pass a background check