At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As a Production Instructor, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission by providing services and supports, assisting individuals entering/exiting vehicles, and maintaining an environment that is safe and secure!
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to participate and pass the Medication Administration Course.
General Requirements For All Positions:
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and the leadership
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures.
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Provides services and supports to meet the immediate needs of the persons enrolled in Open Door Adult Day Programs
- Assists individuals entering/exiting vehicles as required
- Provides personal assistance to individuals as required
- Completes delegated nursing duties as per applicable Med Administration Certification
- Supports individual in skill development as defined by Program Specialist
- Maintains environment to ensure individual is safe and secure
- Maintains required documentation
- Participates as a team member in the development of Individual Services Plan (ISP)
- Provides status information
- Plans and participates in activities as required
- Performs other professional duties as required
- Requisition of supplies/equipment required to complete duties
- Completes written reports as required by board policy or the ISP
- Supervision of Production Associates
- Supports implementation of consumers’ vocational habilitation and/or employment services goals
- Manages (individuals) workforce production capacities
- Maintains communications with U-Co management the workforce capacity of individuals being served
- Accurately input as needed on Advisor and Caretracker for services provided to the individuals served at Open Door.
$14.50+ per hour, based on education and experience
Monday – Friday
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance
- Must pass a background check