At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As a Production Instructor, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission!
Willingness to work with individuals with physical and developmental disabilities and mental illness.
Must be capable of oral and written communication in English with consumers and fellow employees; along with the ability to read, implement, and document services and outcomes according to established guidelines.
Must have a valid email address as our primary communication to staff is electronic by email.
- Provides supervision and support to meet the immediate needs of individuals that we support during their workday.
- Provides personal assistance to individuals, promotes skill development, ensures a safe and secure environment, and maintains documentation.
- Supports implementation of consumers’ vocational habilitation and/or employment services goals.
- Provides transportation to and from work and for community experiences.
- Manages workforce production standards
$12.50 – $13.50 per hour
Monday – Friday
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance
- Must pass a background check