ICF Site Supervisor
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities.
Join our team and inspire life journeys as a Site Supervisor! Two positions are available, one at Park West Court Apartments and one at our Johnstown Rd. home.
Must be 18 years old
Valid driver’s license
Proof of car insurance
Must pass a background check
Be able to lift 50lb
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Supervision of Direct Care Professionals in assigned apartments. (includes coaching, staff development, training of new employees, corrective actions, and evaluations of performance).
- Providing input to QIDP for Person-centered planning meetings
- Assist the QIDP on ADL assessments for all individuals.
- Attend and assist with planning/training/staff meetings.
- Maintain and update individual inventories in the designated apartment(s).
- Complete supply requests to ensure the needs of individuals are met and habilitation program supplies are available.
- Complete maintenance work orders and follow-up on physical environment inspections to ensure the apartment is clean, organized, and sanitary.
- Complete vacation proposal planning packets.
- Plan and implement community experience forms and in-home activities DAILY through online forms for individuals.
- Complete Recreational Assessment for QIDP.
- Observations and audits as assigned to ensure quality service delivery and compliance.
- Assume the role as the Direct Support Professional and cover the apartment staffing needs.
- Communicate with individuals and staff to establish a home-like atmosphere.
- Provide for the safety, health, and hygiene needs of each individual.
- Provide all dietary services to the individual under the direction of a licensed dietician.
- Perform all tasks necessary to maintain a clean and sanitary condition of the apartment.
- Properly perform individual lifting and transferring as necessary.
- Accurately document services provided.
- Assist with scheduling phone duties as assigned.
- Immediately report any unusual incident by calling incident hotline and completing an incident report.
Starting at $14.50 per hour
Pay based on experience
Sunday – Wednesday | 11 am – 9 pm
Wednesday – Saturday | 11 am – 9 pm