ICF Residential Coordinator
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As an ICF Residential Coordinator, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission!
- Answer and respond to the on-call phone while on location (and when required to be with rotating on-call schedule), to ensure coverage is met as per apartments minimum staffing requirements.
- Complete Advisor scheduling and Needs list (SLING) and schedule shift reports as required on a weekly basis.
- Document all required entries electronically and via paper for attendance tracking sheets, schedules, timeclock sheets, and all scheduling book contents.
- Update employee phone numbers in the scheduling book and on-call phone as changes occur.
- Responsible to ensure all schedule/needs list shifts are filled according to staffing guidelines for each shift (before leaving Fri-weekend regular shifts need to be filled).
- Must communicate professionally verbally, and in writing, with all staff regarding scheduling needs, training, and follow-up.
- Stays abreast on changes at the ICF through review of daily meeting minutes from the Connections Meeting.
- Assumes the role of the Direct Support Professional and covers the apartment staffing needs, as necessary.
- Reports directly to supervisor when staff requests a scheduling change, working at 16 hours, and/or are needing a schedule modification.
- Back-up for on-the-job orientation training of new hires for the ICF
- Communicate with supervisor and HR as well as Incident Hotline when staff No Call No Show to a scheduled shift.
- Will act as a backup to the scheduling department for all tasks when one or more team members are not available.
- Provide positive support to DSPs in the apartments to promote an overall nurturing and team environment.
- Assist with emergency preparedness and crisis response where instructed and as needed.
- Act as an ICF supervisor and back-up to ICF Program Director, when assigned.
- Assist Program Director with QI observations, follow-up with staff or on individual concerns, and other duties as assigned in ICF
- Complete daily audit of Brittco service documentation and sends follow-up to the supervisory team immediately. Report sent to Program Director and Director.
- Maintain and assist all in the Documentation systems and software to ensure compliance by pulling reports, data entry, conducting system training as needed, and pulling random audits.
$15.50 – $17.50 per hour
Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance
- Must pass a background check