ICF Quality Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)
At Open Door Columbus, our goal is to provide individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the support they need so they can lead their own inspiring life journey.
Join our team and inspire life journeys as a QIDP at Park West Court Apartments!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field, Registered Nurse, or Doctor
- At least one year experience working directly with Intellectual/Developmental Disability population
- Ability to formulate, implement, read, and document program training plans
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid Driver’s License/Proof of Insurance
- Successful completion of a background check
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the integration, coordination and monitoring of the OISP plan and active treatment programs for each individual on assigned caseload.
- Acts as chairperson for the OISP Plan team meetings (ie: annual, quarterly, post hospital, addendums, admission, initial and discharge).
- Responsible for facilitating a person-centered approach. Sends notice of meeting to all team members in advance and maintains the master meeting calendar with any changes.
- Responsible for typing OISP meeting minutes and task follow-up within seven business days of the meeting.
- Ensures the development of program goals, objectives, training strategies, risk plans, behavior plans/guidelines and data sheets.
- Responsible for monitoring OISP programs and add, revise, or delete programs based on individual progress.
- Completes compilation of all monthly data; completes analysis of data through completion of Monthly Program Strategies.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all requirements of the Individuals OISP Plan is completed according to tasks listed before, during, and after OISP meetings, as well as scheduled quarterly reviews.
- Acts as a back-up when there is a staffing shortage by assuming the role of Direct Support Professional or Case Manager.
Starting at $23.00 per hour