At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As an ICF Payee, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Computer, email, and various software competency.
- Experience managing individual funds and/or general bookkeeping.
- Willingness to work with and transport persons with developmental disabilities.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License, with less than five points on record.
- Must obtain and maintain certification for Individual Funds Management through DODD.
General Requirements For All Positions:
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and the leadership
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures.
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Maintains documents for individual funds, utilizing electronic platforms.
- Assists individuals in creating a monthly budget and works, with team to ensure Person Centered Plan outcomes including assistance with transportation for purchasing and banking needs.
- Completes financial supports, including maintaining individual personal bank accounts, writing checks, depositing funds, issuing petty cash, and paying bills daily.
- Completes Social Security Authorized Representative Reports.
- Completion of cost-to-live reports and monthly financial account audits with reconciliations.
$16.00+ per hour, based on education and experience
Monday – Friday
- High School Diploma
- Computer Competency
- Experience Managing Individual Funds and/or General Bookkeeping