ICF DSP Site Supervisor
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities.
Join our team and inspire life journeys as a DSP Site Supervisor at Park West Court Apartments!
- GED/High School Diploma or the ability to meet DODD requirements required.
General Requirements For All Positions
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and the leadership
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of Direct Care Professionals in an assigned location. (Includes coaching, staff development, training of new employees, corrective actions, and evaluations of performance)
- Responsible for Maintaining and updating individual inventories in their designated apartments.
- Assumes the role of a Direct Support Professional and covers an apartment as staffing needs arise and when assigned per schedule.
- Provide education, encouragement, and support; encouraging maximum independence and the achievement of goals and outcomes established in the individual specific plan.
- Provide for the safety, health, and hygiene needs of all residents.
- Provide dietary services to the individual under the direction of a licensed dietician.
- Perform all necessary tasks to maintain the clean and sanitary condition of residence.
- Properly performs individual lifting and transferring as necessary.
- Accurately documents for all services provided and follows up with staff who need additional assistance in documentation.
Starting at $16.00 per hour