ICF DSP Site Supervisor
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities.
Join our team and inspire life journeys as a DSP Site Supervisor at Park West Court Apartments!
Must be 18 years old
Valid driver’s license
Proof of car insurance
Must pass a background check
Be able to lift 50lb
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals.
- Responsible for supervision of Direct Care Professionals in assigned apartments. (includes coaching, staff development, training of new employees, corrective actions, and evaluations of performance)
- Responsible for input to QIDP for Person centered planning meetings; Assists with QIDP on ADL assessments for all individuals
- Responsible for attending and assisting with planning training and staff meetings
- Responsible for maintaining and updating individual inventories in their designated apartment(s)
- Complete supply requests to ensure the needs of individuals are met and habilitation program supplies are available
- Responsible for submitting maintenance work orders and following-up on physical environment inspections to ensure apartment is clean, organized, and sanitary
- Responsible for completing vacation proposal planning packets
- Responsible for planning and implementing community experience forms and in-home activities DAILY through online forms for individuals
- Responsible for completing Recreational Assessment for QIDPs
- Responsible for observations and audits as assigned to ensure quality service delivery and compliance
- Assumes the role of Direct Support Professional and covers the apartment staffing needs
- Communicates with individuals and staff to establish a home-like atmosphere
- Provides for the safety, health, and hygiene needs of each individual
- Provides for all dietary services to the individual under the direction of a licensed dietician
- Performs all tasks necessary to maintain a clean and sanitary condition of the apartment
- Properly performs individual lifting and transferring as necessary
- Accurately documents for services provided.
- Assists with scheduling phone duties as assigned
- Responsible for immediately reporting any unusual incident by calling incident hotline and completing an incident report
Starting at $14.50 per hour
Sunday-Wednesday or Monday-Thursday | 6am-4pm or 7am-5pm