HR Hiring and Recruitment Manager
At Open Door, we inspire the life journeys of individuals with disabilities and cultivate valued roles for them in their communities. As an HR Hiring and Recruitment Manager, you will play a key role in helping us fulfill our mission.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Prior experience in HR recruitment and hiring preferred.
General Requirements For All Positions:
- Responsible for daily review, update, and completion of assignments as outlined in work management platforms, and departmental software.
- Reflects culture, and behavior that exemplifies the organization’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Personal accountability to self, team, and the leadership
- Reporting of incidents timely to incident hotline and complete required reports on electronic platforms
- Staying abreast of established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilize existing informational systems to obtain information.
- Follow chain of command and on-call procedures.
- Commitment to self-development and completion of required on-going training requirements.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Assesses all potential candidates and reviews applications daily; responds to applications within 2 business days from receipt.
- Completes hiring process: interviews (limited to 30-40 minutes), reference checks, new hire paperwork, and orientation schedules/schedule acknowledgement to meet regulatory compliance; emails roster to teams; greets new employees daily in orientation
- Completes daily check-ins with new hires to follow-up on any outstanding needs or concerns; ensures departmental representatives are introduced and that the communication regarding on-the-job training is initiated.
- Implements creative recruiting strategies to attract applicants; off-site recruiting weekly during assigned hours with status report.
- Assists with ensuring new positions are posted timely on multiple platforms including social media, website; communicates with Marketing team on removal of positions from website once filled.
Negotiable, based on education and experience
Monday – Friday
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in HR recruitment and hiring preferred.