Vision Plan Summary
Vision Plan Summary
|Eye Examination||100% ofter $10 copay||Up to $40 reimbursement|
|Single vision||100% after $10 copay||Up to $40 reimbursement|
|Bifocal||100% after $10 copay||Up to $60 reimbursement|
|Trifocal||100% after $10 copay||Up to $80 reimbursement|
|Lenticular||100% after $10 copay||Up to $80 reimbursement|
|Eyeglass Frames||Up to $130 allowance||Up to $45 reimbursement|
|Covered Contact Lens Selection||100% after $10 copay||Up to $125 reimbursement|
|Other contact lens options||Up to $125 reimbursement||Up to $125 reimbursement|
|Medically necessary contact lenses||100% after $10 copay||Up to $210 reimbursement|
|Eye Examination||Every 12 months|
|Eyeglass lenses OR contact lenses||Every 12 months|
|Eyeglass frames||Every 12 months|
Per Pay Rates (Semi-Monthly)
|Employee & Spouse||$5.96|
|Employee & Child(ren)||$7.00|
|Employee & Family||$9.85|
Other Plan Discounts
|Eyeglass Lens Option Discounts||Amount|
|– Standard scratch coating||No charge|
|– Scratch warranty||$10|
|– UV coating||$16|
|– Standard anti-reflective coating||$40|
|– Premium anti-reflective coating||$80|
|– Platinum anti-reflective coating||$90|
|– Roll and polish edges||$13|
|– Standard progressive||$70|
|– Deluxe progressive||$110|
|– Premium progressive||$150|
|– Platinum progressive||$250|
|– High index (1.66 or lower)||$53|
|– High index (1.67-1.73)||$63|
|– Polycarbonate for dependents under the age of 19||No charge|
|– Additional eyeglasses and contact lenses||Up to 20%|
|– Mail order contact lenses||10%|
In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Coverage
- Lincoln VisionConnect members are supported through the Spectera vision network. When you visit your eye care provider, let the office know you are a Spectera customer to make the most of your in-network provider benefits.
- To find a Spectera vision network provider close to work or home, call 1-800-440-8453 or locate a provider in a few easy steps:
- Visit lvc.lfg.com. On the left side of the page, use the Provider Quick Search.
- In the Provider Quick Search box, enter a zip code or street address.
- Click the Search button to display a list of providers near you.
- If you choose an out-of-network provider, you pay the provider in full and submit a claim for reimbursement of covered services and products.
- Lincoln’s exclusive in-network partnership with Warby Parker llets employees use their annual allowances to purchase eyeglasses and/or contact lenses from this convenient online and retail vendor.
Covered Contact Lens Selection
- Lincoln VisionConnect gives you the option to choose contact lenses instead of eyeglass lenses.
- Lincoln VisionConnect features a Covered Contact Lens Selection benefit.
- This benefit covers fitting and evaluation fees, up to four boxes of contact lenses (depending on the prescription), and two follow-up visits.
- To view your current covered contact lens choices*, visit lvc.lfg.com or call 1-800-440-8453.
- The Covered Contact Lens Selection is not available at Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart, or Warby Parker locations.
*The Covered Contact Lens Selection is subject to change.
** Discounts subject to change.
Your eye doctor’s prescribed wearing schedule may affect replacement frequency.
Other Contact Lens Options
- A $125 allowance is provided for all other contact lenses, as well as for contact lenses purchased at Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart, or Warby Parker with no copay.
- This allowance does not include the cost of a fittingevaluation or follow-up.
Medically Necessary Contact Lenses
- Contact lenses are considered “medically necessary” at the discredtion of the eye care provider and are covered at 100% (after a low copay) when you choose a network provider.
- Lincoln VisionConnect provides a $130 retail frame allowance. This covers many of today’s popular eyeglass frames.
- If the cost of the frames you choose exceeds $130, you simply pay the remaining balance (which includes a discount of up to 30% at participating providers).
Preferred Pricing on Laser Vision Correction
- Free LASIK consultation with in-network providers.
- Convenient access to experienced LASIK surgeons at more than 900 locations nationwide.
- Flexible 0% financing options available to qualified applicants.
- For more information, visit vision.qualsight.com or call 855-250-2020.
Covered Family Members
When you choose coverage for yourself, you can also provide coverage for:
- Your spouse.
- Dependent children, up to age 26.
Wellness Benefits – Maternity Benefit and Children’s Eye Care Program
Pregnant or breastfeeding women, and children up to age 13 receive additional coverage for each service frequency period:
- A second eye exam, after any applicable co-pay.
- A new pair of glasses, including frames and lenses (if the prescription changes .5 diopter or greater).
Online Vision Tools
Convenient online services and information
As a Lincoln VisionConnect member, you get convenient online access to vision plan information and services. Visit lvc.lfg.com to choose from a variety of tools that help make it easy to use your vision benefits.
- Find a provider
- Learn more about how to use your vision benefits
- See what eyewear is best for you
- Discover contact lense and LASIK discounts
- Register for an online member acount to review your benefits, print an ID card, and more
Register in three easy steps
Register by going to lvc.lfg.com. On the left-hand side of the home page, select Register Now. On the registration page:
- Enter your subscriber ID (if known) or the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enter your personal and contact information. Use the exact name used to enroll, including applicable full first names, maiden names, hyphens, and suffixes.
- Choose your unique user name, password, and a four digit PIN. Select Create to finalize your account setup.
If you have problems registering, contact Customer Service at 800-440-8453.
Call 800-423-2765 and mention Group ID: CLMBSCENT2.