What can we help you find?
7.08 Security Precautions—Derrer Road
In order to prevent intruders from the facility, the following precautions should be taken:
- Back doors to the location should be locked at all times unless a staff person in on the patio. However, in the event of a fire emergency the back doors must be unlocked prior to evacuating to ensure that emergency help can enter the location.
- Location front doors should be locked and all curtains pulled in the late evening and early morning hours when dark.
- All staff are to know the whereabouts of their individuals at all times, including their unsupervised time as per their individual plan OISP.
Employees may not have visitors on the premises without the permission of the person in charge. Employees may not be on the premises before or after scheduled working hours without proper authorization.
- In the event that someone suspicious is found on the premises, staff should called 911 immediately.
- If an emergency situation arises as a result of an intruder being on the premises, the Incident Hotline and the Executive Director should be notified immediately. An incident report should be completed within 24 hours and Incident Hotline on–call notified.
Last Revised: 3/23/23