What can we help you find?
7.07— Derrer Road – Telephone Services Disruption
- In the event of a temporary disruption in telephone service, staff may use the home tablet to notify incident hotline and ICF scheduling phone. Staff will be provided an emergency cellular telephone for business use only. The telephone number for their assigned cellular phone will be attached to the outside of the cellular phone. The incident hotline must arrange for an emergency phone to be delivered immediately.
- If the problem is due to loss of outside telephone service: (i.e. break in the external telephone cable): the Incident hotline will call admin team to inquire about reason behind the loss of service and notify provider of the outage and importance of restoring service.
- The Executive Director should be immediately notified.
- The incident hotline should also be notified. The incident hotline team will notify the ED, team, and IT support.
- When phone service is restored, ED, Incident hotline should be notified.
Last Revised: 3/23/23