7.07.01 Park West – Telephone Services Disruption
- In the event of a temporary disruption in telephone service, each apartment will be given a cellular telephone for business use only. The telephone number for their assigned cellular phone will be attached to the outside of the cellular phone.
- During regular business hours and after regular business hours: If the problem is due to an electrical outage the apartment generators should keep the telephone service working. If the generator does not work, the Lead DSP will pass out the emergency cell phones to each apartment.
- If the problem is due to loss of outside telephone service: (i.e. break in the external telephone cable):
- During regular business hours and after regular business, the Lead DSP will pass out the emergency cell phones to each apartment.
- The Technical Support Staff should be call immediately. If staff is unable to reach them, they should call the back-up, Financial Director at 614-623-0942. If neither of them can be reached the Incident Report Staff on-call should use the troubleshooting call procedure.
- The Executive Director, Associate Director, Financial Director and the IT Support Staff Person should be immediately notified.
- In the event of a fire emergency during a period of all telephone service disruptions (inside telephones and cellular phones), a person should be immediately dispatched to the Fire Department which is located on the side of the street at 4100 Sullivant Avenue, just east of Georgesville Road.
Last Revised: 4/30/21