7.07.01 Park West – Telephone Services Disruption
- In the event of a temporary disruption in telephone service, each apartment will be given a cellular telephone for business use only. The telephone number for their assigned cellular phone will be attached to the outside of the cellular phone.
- During regular business hours and after regular business hours: If the problem is due to an electrical outage the apartment generators should keep the telephone service working. If the generator does not work, the Site Supervisor will pass out the emergency cell phones to each apartment.
- If the problem is due to loss of outside telephone service: (i.e. break in the external telephone cable):
- During regular business hours and after regular business, the Site Supervisor will pass out the emergency cell phones to each apartment.
- The Executive Director should be immediately notified.
- The incident hotline should also be notified. The incident hotline team will notify the ED, OD, and IT support.
- In the event of a fire emergency during a period of all telephone service disruptions (inside telephones and cellular phones), a person should be immediately dispatched to the Fire Department which is located on the side of the street at 4100 Sullivant Avenue, just east of Georgesville Road.
Last Revised: 4/30/21