What can we help you find?
7.05.12 Johnstown – Emergency Water Supply Plan
- In the event that a loss of normal water supply should occur, the Maintenance person(s) will be responsible upon the instruction of the Executive Director and/or Designee for the acquisition and distribution of Emergency water supplies to all apartments.
- During a disruption in water service, all employees and individuals are instructed to conserve the water distributed by the Maintenance person(s) for essential use only.
- The emergency food supply is to be used in the event of a water emergency.
- The Disaster Services Agency of Franklin County maintains a supply of water containers that would be available in the event of a prolonged disruption in water service.
- If the disruption in water service is going to be prolonged the whole facility will be evacuated (Refer to P & P 7.15.12 and/or 7.16.12)
Last Revised: 4/30/21