What can we help you find?
4.21 SCL – Individual Funeral Planning
Social Services will attempt to pre-plan funeral arrangements for each individual according to his/her finances and preferences.
- Individual may purchase portions of their arrangements in advance such as, direct cremation, “traditional services”, grave plot, headstone, etc., according to their personal priority.
- There are variations between direct cremation and traditional funerals. These types of arrangements will be made at the time of a individual’s death according to their finances (such as viewing, direct cremation, then burial).
- Individual funeral arrangements will be discussed and reviewed at their annual ISP meetings/consent review.
- Funeral arrangements for each individual are on file with the Social Services.
- Pre-paid contracts are on file in the Social Services office.
- References to funeral arrangements have also been made in the ISP meeting document.
Last Revised: 4/30/21