What can we help you find?
4.16 SCL – Overnight Data and Sleep Documentation
To provide a tool for consistent monitoring of sleep patterns and staff assistance in order to communicate with physicians and team and to address service needs during the overnight hours.
- The DSP working on-site is responsible to document all observations during the overnight hours.
- The DSP will document time asleep.
- The DSP will document any services required during the overnight hours on the sleep sheet.
- Progress notes must explain the reason for disruption of sleep and the specific services provided by staff.
- The data will be used to communicate with physicians, treatment professionals, and team to address sleep patterns and service needs during overnight hours.
Last Revised: 4/30/21