Start an exciting and rewarding career with Open Door and make a difference in your community!
We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic and caring person who is passionate about fostering the artistic growth of others as a Creative Mentor!
At Open Door Art Studio & Gallery, we believe in the transformative power of the arts and are committed to fostering personal and artistic growth and deepening community connection. Located in Grandview Heights, Ohio, Open Door Art Studio & Gallery serves as a creative space for a diverse group of working artists.
YOU can help inspire artistic journeys by helping individuals explore their artistic interests and facilitating connections with the community at large. All while having FUN at your job!
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess a degree in a related field and/or experience commensurate to job responsibilities.
- Ability to participate and pass the Medication Administration Course.
The following duties are the primary duties associated with this position, however this position does require additional tasks as assigned that are necessary and appropriate to enhance and normalize the lives of individuals:
- Provide creative, individualized mentorship that promotes artistic growth helps program participants reach their goals and achieve positive outcomes.
- Steward existing and seek new community partnerships that provide meaningful outcomes for represented artists.
- Oversee and provide direction for program volunteers.
- Attend to the individual needs of all ODAS&G artists including assisting with meals, personal care, medication administration, and housekeeping.
- Assist with transportation of artists to and from the program and within the community.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of all services per established policies and procedures.
- Place orders for supplies and equipment, once approved, following all established policies and procedures for purchasing.
- Assist with framing, finishing, documenting, and display of completed artwork.
- Follow all emergency guidelines and procedures.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
Starting at $16.50 per hour
Pay based on experience
Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm