we believe in

Cultivating Valued Roles for All People

Our Mission, Vision, & Core Values

Our Mission

,Inspiring Life Journeys

Every person has dreams, aspirations, unique strengths, and talents that they bring to the table.

Our goal is to provide individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the support they need so they can lead their own inspiring life journey; whatever that means for them.

Our Vision

Cultivating Valued Roles for All People

We believe that everyone deserves to feel valued for who they are, what they do, and the relationships they have.

We work every day to advocate alongside the individuals with disabilities that we support for their right to be recognized for the important contributions they make to our community.

Our core values

The Principles that Guide Us

We are a progressive organization that believes in integrity, transparency, equality, and kindness.

These values are at the heart of everything we do and inform all of the decisions we make.

Our Vision

Cultivating Valued Roles for All People

We believe that everyone deserves to feel valued for who they are, what they do, and the relationships they have.

We work every day to advocate alongside the individuals with disabilities that we support for their right to be recognized for the important contributions they make to our community.

Our core values

The Principles that Guide Us

We are a progressive organization that believes in integrity, transparency, equality, and kindness.

These values are at the heart of everything we do and inform all of the decisions we make.

Our Budget

Our Budget

Reflecting our commitment to you.

Even with an annual operating budget of over $19 million, on average, we allocate 91% of our budget to our programs and services. That leaves us with an average of 9% in overhead costs. 

What do those numbers mean to you? It means that when you choose us for services or support, we will use your money wisely, maximizing it’s impact.

Our Funding

Where our money comes from

The majority of our funding comes from local and state sources in the form of reimbursement for the services we provide.

A small, but growing portion of funding comes from grant awards and individual and corporate contributions.

  • Direct Care Reimbursement 94% 94%
  • Other Providers 3% 3%
  • County Funding 1% 1%
  • Other Revenue Sources 2% 2%
Our Funding
Our Funding

Our Funding

Where our money comes from

The majority of our funding comes from local and state sources in the form of reimbursement for the services we provide.

A small, but growing portion of funding comes from grant awards and individual and corporate contributions.

  • Direct Care Reimbursement 94% 94%
  • Other Providers 3% 3%
  • County Funding 1% 1%
  • Other Revenue Sources 2% 2%
Governance

Governance

Our Board of Directors

We are overseen by a nonprofit board of community leaders who ensure our programs and services meet or exceed all regulatory standards, and most importantly, reflect a commitment to the dignity of every person we support.

Our Partners

We're Hiring

Want to help us inspire life journeys?
We’re Hiring,

and we’d love to have you on our team! Click the button below to view our current openings.

We're Hiring